Mobile Data CollectorView Whitepaper
A current chemical inventory is the foundation of an employer's compliance with its Hazardous Communication program and Right-to-Know requirements.
- Identify all hazardous chemicals currently onsite
- Conduct a physical chemical inventory by location
- Identify those chemicals eligible for disposal
- Locate unauthorized chemicals throughout the facility
- Ensure SDSs are available for all identified chemicals
The MDC uses a special version of the MSDSpro software application, so existing MSDSpro users will be familiar with the MDC screen. Set up physical locations prior to conducting the inventory and/or add them as you go. Simply select the physical location (typically a storage room) and begin your physical chemical audit!