an entire organization
- Multiple Administrators across your organization (Corporate Enterprise)
- Unlimited employee SDS access from any computer (no charge)
- Complete inventory updating, tracking & reporting
- Easy to use, handles all types of SDSs
- Automatic manufacturer direct SDS updates
- Simplifies regulatory reporting & OSHA compliance
- Unlimited storage, tracking, updates, distribution, authoring, and container labels
- Multiple Administrators
- Unlimited Electronic SDS Access
- Internet Downloads
- Automatic SDS Updates
- Total Chemical Inventory
- More Standard Features
- Powerful Reports
- Container Labels (NFPA, HMIS, WHMIS & DOT)
- Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
- Archiving Outdated SDSs
- Author New SDSs
- Import & Export Information
- System Requirements
Centralized database allows multiple administrators to distribute the workload and share resources.
- Reduces SDS and chemical inventory management for unlimited locations responsible for SDS
- Measured time and cost savings
- Multi-level Administrator and password protection
- Unites multiple locations, permitting SDS management to be shared by administrators at multiple sites
- Corporate Enterprise refers to the numer of separate sites performing administration work
For example, if an administrator in one department adds an SDS for Acetone, then a second administrator in another department won't need to add the same SDS. It has already been added across the organization, and is available to all departments.
This results in centralized information to choose from and helps balance HAZCOM compliance across your entire organization.
Unlimited Electronic SDS Access
MSDSPro Enterprise provides unlimited employee access to SDSs and related information via your company's intranet.
- Employees connected to your company network have instant access to your SDSs.
- Unlimited employee search, view and printing of SDSs & labels
- Pre-configured intranet component for instant setup
- Employee user interface takes only minutes to learn
- Allows employees to request new SDSs
Search features include product name, manufacturer, locations, CAS number, ingredient, custom fields, SDS ID, and even misspell the name of the chemical to still find the right SDS!
Leverage the power of the Internet with MSDSpro Enterprise by importing your SDSs directly from the manufacturer... AT NO CHARGE!
- Locate the SDS you need on the manufacturer's web site
- Import it into SDSpro and add the needed product data
- Instantly available to employees with the SDSpro Search Browser
- Saves time and money across your entire organization
MSDSpro Enterprise Downloads MSDSs from the Internet
Automatic SDS Updates at No Charge
Easy access to SDSs updates at the touch of button. Eliminate the problem of updating and maintaining your SDSs.
- Update your SDSs anytime you like for FREE
- Click the Update from Internet button and instantly capture the most current SDSs available.
- Updates are instantly available to your employees
- Archive the older SDS for "Cradle to Grave" OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Total Chemical Inventory Management
Full-featured Total Chemical Inventory Management
- Track and report chemical details & locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Bar code scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Are you responsible for updating chemical inventories in multiple locations? Distribute your chemical inventory workload with Web Inventory Manager (WIM).
- Real time inventory
- User level security by location
- Printable inventory worksheet
- Add, remove, or change Inventory directly from the web
- Users can update all of the information required for Tier II reporting (including facility information)
- Printable reports such as Last Reviewed By and Dates
- Automatically create product records from new SDS requests
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update, and faster to report.
More Standard Features
MSDSpro Enterprise is loaded with features, yet costs less than other programs with far less to offer.
- MSDSpro is NOT modular, and includes everything you need for EHS, OSHA & WHMIS compliance
- Large number of user definable fields
- No extra charges for labels, reports, authoring or any other tool you need.
- 100% upgradeable! Add additional sites and Administrators with a phone call
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory, and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data:
- Product & Inventory
- Web Inventory Manager (WIM)
- Chemical & Ingredients
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with MSDSpro’s Custom Report Generator
- Robust, easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and most popular programs
- Take control of your information
Container Labels (NFPA, HMIS, WHMIS & DOT)
Right to Know (RTK) Label Printing at no additional cost.
Print labels from any computer on your network
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS - Hazardous Material Identification System
- WHMIS - Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels - Department of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
This powerful feature is standard in MSDSpro Enterprise!
Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
Creating binders for your employees is fast, and easy with MSDSpro Enterprise.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create paper or electronic PDF binders of your SDSs
- Fully indexed, looking up SDSs is a breeze
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, etc.
- Save them on a CD, print your binders on paper or keep them on your PC desktop for convenient electronic access.
Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
- SDS archiving and compliance are easy with MSDSpro Enterprise.
- Simply select the products no longer in use, click a button, and they are instantly moved to the archive
- Archived SDSs no longer available to employees via the Search Browser
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for "Cradle to Grave" OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author New SDSs
Author & publish your SDSs in real time on your network with MSDSpro Enterprise.
- Professional, easy to read 16 Section ANSI formatting
- Powerful phrase library for easy "drag & drop" composition
- Over 400 ANSI phrases included
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and MSDS update tools
- SDS Version Control with global changes for mass updates
- Optional Spanish & French phrase libraries available
- Eliminate the frustration of authoring SDSs
Have questions on the Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) or REACH?
Need to author multi-jurisdictional SDSs? Author in multiple languages?
Click here to learn more MSDSpro's SDS Authoring Services.
Import and Export Information
MSDSpro Enterprise keeps your information flowing, even outside of MSDSpro's chemical inventory and SDS management.
- Information can be imported and "mapped" from existing spreadsheets and databases
- Data can be exported from SDSpro for use in reporting and other systems.
- Fully ODBC compliant
- You own and control all your data and SDSs
Speak with your MSDSpro Consultant regarding your specific information needs.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2008
Windows XP & XP Professional
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
1GHz Processor (2Ghz Recommended)
1 GB RAM (2GB Recommended)
500MB min of free HD space