Keeping product inventory up to date can be a challenge.
Eliminate the challenge with MSDSPro Web Inventory Manager
- Span multiple facilities and locations inventory
- The WIM allows remote users to view, print and update inventory information
- Easy to use web browser interface (supports Netscape and Internet Explorer)
- Login & password protected
- Real time inventory
- User level security by location
- Printable inventory worksheet
- Add, remove, or change Inventory directly from the web
- Users can update all of the information required for Tier II reporting (including facility information)
- Printable reports such as Last Reviewed By and Dates
- Automatically create product records from new MSDS requests
Enhanced Data Quality
With the Web Inventory Manager, data is entered directly into MSDSpro. Eliminating complex systems for getting inventory information from different facilities to a central location for entry into MSDSpro reduces the potential for errors. Also the employees responsible for inventory will be able to directly verify the information in the system.
More Current Data
With an easy to use and maintain system such as the Web Inventory Manager, it is much easier for separate locations to keep their inventory up to date on an ongoing basis. This eliminates the reporting time crunch and helps to provide accurate inventory and MSDS information throughout the year.
Easier Inventory Oversight
Tools and reports allow you to facilitate the inventory review process. These tools include emails to managers without current inventory and reports to see who has validated their inventory and when.
Reduced Central Processing
Many companies have separate locations enter their inventory data on paper or spreadsheets and then send that information to a central location for entry into MSDSpro. The Web Inventory Manager eliminates these steps since different locations enter data directly into MSDSpro.
By reducing the amount of work that is required to maintain the inventory and eliminating data duplication, there is a substantial impact to the bottom line. MSDSpro can help you build an accurate ROI for your business.
MSDSpro Web Inventory Manager provides a powerful tool for inventory management. By empowering personnel at different facilities while still retaining centralized oversight and control, inventory data can be more current and accurate than ever before. For more information about the Web Inventory Manager please call (888) 673-7776 to talk to a MSDSpro consultant.
The Web Inventory Management Process
Click for larger image